The Everyday Abstraction: Images at Work catalog features:
- 52 pages
- A double presentation page for each of the 14 participating artist, with color pictures of the participating works.
- 5 artist interviews (Josephine Halvorson, Scott Hammen, Emmanuel Lefrant, Dennis Loesch and Hannah Whitaker) & quotes by 2 artists (Matan Mittwoch and Thomas Tronel-Gauthier).
- Abstraction, through the window, a 6 pages essay by curator Dorothée Deyries-Henry
- Moving abstraction, a 2 pages essay by Frédéric Caillard
- A foreword by Abstract Room General Manager Anne-Valérie Kirmann
The catalog is available upon request.